Are you an artist interested in guest posting on It’s a Dome Life’s “Art Wednesday” series? Here are a few things to get you started.
- Posts should be at least 300 words, but no more than 1200.
- Please include 1-3 photos of your work (watermark them). Your photos will be attributed to you.
- Please include a brief bio and 1-3 links to where people can see more of your work, purchase your work, or connect with you on social media.
Email your posts and photos to me at email@example.com and I will schedule you a date for publication. If you have any questions you can email them to me or ask me on social media.
*I will share your post on all of my social media platforms to give your work exposure.
If you aren’t sure what to write about, please consider answering a few of these questions or exploring a few of these topics in your post. These are only ideas or suggestions. If you have a new art project or other topics you’d prefer to focus on that is fine too.
1. Tell us about the moment you realized you were an artist.
2. What projects are you working on now?
3. Does you work have a theme? Are you exploring a particular topic or subject?
4. What type of art/ or artist do you most identify with?
5. What inspires you?
6. What advice would you give to someone who wants to become an artist? What is the best advice you have received?
7. What is your dream project?
8. What medium do you like to work in most?
9. Is there an art supply you couldn’t live without?
10. Why do you make art?
11. What impact do you want your art to make on the world?