10 Things That Stress Me Out
1. Not getting enough sleep. It makes me cranky, spacey and sometimes physically ill. Not getting enough sleeps makes everything else on this list worse.
2. Money: Not having enough is stressful, but so is keeping track of it. I am terrible at balancing checkbooks, paying bills on time, making sure checks were cashed. Maybe this should really be “not being more organized.”
3. People with expectations so high I will never meet them. I will try and fail. Then I will try again and fail again. I wish I didn’t care if people liked me.
4.When our water stops working. This has been happening too often. It is happening again today. Our well and pipes keep freezing. We have even had a few gushers in the past month. We are terrible at plumbing. We keep buying pipe heaters. It keeps freezing anyway. Send help!
5. Being on the Internet too much. My eyes hurt, my wrists hurt. Type, type…blink, blink. I just have one more thing to say or do…and then one more. Again, send help!
6. Housework. I am not good at it, but think I should be. No matter what I think I am still not good at it.
7. Feeling like I am running out of time. How will I read all of these books, write all of the blogs, see all of these movies, play all of these games or paint all of these paintings by next week, or before I die?
8. When the dog won’t stop barking. Startle reflex. Eye twitch. I become a character in a horror movie.
9. When I take too long to make a decision. Or even worse, do not make one at all.
10. When I compare myself to others.
What 10 things stress you out?